Crown Solutions Company, LLC, a subsidiary of Veolia Water Solutions & Technologies North America (VWS NA) is currently seeking a Start Up & Commissioning Engineer to work in our Dayton, OH office.
Crown Solutions is a full-service industrial water management company with a focus on a cost effective blend of service, chemistry and equipment technologies. With our balanced process management approach to water-related issues, Crown is able to create and implement innovative, sustainable, custom water solutions that reduce the overall cost of operation and compliance. Crown Solutions is part of Veolia Water Solutions & Technologies (VWS), an industry leader in providing water and wastewater solutions to industrial and municipal customers. VWS is a Veolia Water company. Veolia Water provides water services through public-private partnerships and industrial outsourcing agreements and is comprised of the top water professionals in every corner of the globe. Our parent company, Veolia Environnement (VE), is a world leader in environmental services. VE is based in France and is comprised of four business segments that serve the environmental needs of customers globally: Veolia Water, Veolia Environmental Services, and Veolia Energy.
The preferred candidate will have:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Directly participate in a start-up/commissioning team that would be mobilized for AQM, pilot, and/or capital projects.
- Upfront engineering of AQM installations
- Develop costs for AQM installations
- Work with sales to develop proposals for AQM and pilot contracts.
- Direct and coordinate all AQM trailer mobilization/installation.
- Maintain all pilot systems
- Establish, implement, and maintain/update AQM start-up/commissioning policies and procedures (this would include delivery, return, and P/M type work on all trailers).
- Establish, implement, and maintain/update pilot system when sent out customer site as well as when received back into inventory.
- Maintain budget for AQM, Start-up/Commissioning, and pilot groups.
- Interfacing with customers to monitor satisfaction level.
- Work closely with capital team on start-up/commissioning needs contained in capital proposals.
- Develop costs and proposals for any start-up/commissioning needs of a capital proposal.
- Work closely with accounting to verify revenue and costs (both labor and COG) are applied to correct departments/jobs/
- Manage budget as defined by proposal/cost sheet supplied for AQM, pilot, and/or capital start-up/commissioning contracts.
VWS offers you a competitive compensation and benefits package, along with a dynamic work environment. We offer challenging projects and training to ensure you success.
- Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Chemistry or a (4) year degree with (5) years experience in water management or environmental engineering.
- Must be proficient with MS Office.
- 7 - 10 years of related work experience.
Veolia Water - 24 months ago
copy to clipboard
Veolia ES Solid Waste Services is cleaning up in the waste management market. A unit of Veolia Environmental Services North America, the...