Under the immediate supervision of the Manager, Customer Information and Service, the Quality Control Supervisor ensures a high level of service is provided to the public by managing the collection and analysis of statistical data derived from customer contacts, including operational data, employee performance reports and evaluations of RTA service. Responsibilities include day-to-day supervisory functions within the call center.
- Receives and documents all communications to the GDRTA from customers and organizations expressing concerns and /or suggestions.
- If an issue cannot be resolved upon receipt, forwards pertinent data and error free records to the owner department for investigation and corrective action.
- Coordinates efforts between all departments to address service quality issues.
- Reviews and evaluates responses within the COM system to support authority core values.
- Administers No Show Suspension Program for ADA Customer base including but not limited to all customer communication and investigation steps.
- Researches and performs comprehensive analysis of customer service data to prepare reports for Directors and monthly Board Packet, noting contact trends and making recommendations for solutions.
- Provides guidance, technical support, training, coaching and development opportunities for Call Center Representatives.
- Requires punctuality and regular attendance, weekend and evening work.
- Supports the mission, goals and Core Values of RTA
- Serves as backup for call center supervisors, including Manager, Customer Information and Services, in their absence.
- Follows up with investigator departments to ensure customer responses are timely.
- Assists Operations Supervisors with running Monthly COM employee reports as required by policy.
- Follow up with complainants as required by policy.
- Supports department efforts to improve information, communication and promotions.
- Other duties as assigned.
A minimum of an Associate Degree (Bachelor preferred) or equivalent in Business, Public Administration, Communications or a related field. Must have excellent organizational skills, proficiency in standard office equipment, computer literacy in word processing and spreadsheets. Must have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to resolve conflicts and reach consensus. Requires ability to visualize end results of diversified and complex functions. Demands research, analytical and math skills and the ability to interact effectively with persons of all professional levels both internal and external. Must be a multi-tasked individual who is able to work with little or no supervision.
This position is an exempt Pay Grade 14 position with a starting salary of $42,293 – $52,867. External Candidates must complete an application/resume and send to RTA, 600 Longworth Street Dayton, Ohio 45402 Attn: Human Resources OR send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Greater Dayton Regional Transit Authority - 10 months ago