Health Data Management, an award-winning, business-to-business brand focused on health information technology, is seeking an experienced writer to provide news on a daily and monthly basis for print and Web publications, manage the brand’s social media outlets, and contribute to the production of HDM’s monthly print publication. The publication’s audience comprises C-level executives and clinical and technology leaders at hospitals, health systems, health insurers and physician group practices.
The health care industry is undergoing a top-to-bottom transformation due to the Affordable Care Act, burgeoning national health care expenditures and an explosion of new technologies and related services. The Managing Editor position requires someone with an understanding of technology and its benefits and drawbacks, as well as an understanding of how technology fits into the overall financial and clinical strategies of HDM’s audience. Position is based in either Chicago or New York City
Specific duties include, but are not limited to:
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package. For consideration, please send your cover letter, resume and salary requirements to: EditorialOpportunities@sourcemedia.com
- Writing and editing daily news for HDM’s Web site
- Writing and editing in-depth monthly features for the print publication
- Fostering HDM’s social media efforts by contributing to various channels on a daily basis
- Experience posting content and working with content management systems
- Assisting production staff with production of the monthly print edition
- Staying on top of health information technology trends and helping shape the direction of HDM’s online and print content
- Representing the brand at health information technology conferences
Health Data Management is a SourceMedia publication. A diversity of news, analytic tools, publications, and seminars make SourceMedia the definitive information source for those in the investment, insurance and financial services industries.
For more information about SourceMedia please visit our website: www.sourcemedia.com
SourceMedia complies with all federal, state, and local laws that prohibit discrimination because of age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, predisposing genetic characteristics, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, arrest records, unemployment status or any other protected category.
Please use the box below to forward your resume to this employer.
Paste your resume or a cover letter into the box below to apply for this job only . Your resume will be forwarded to this employer, and will not be stored in the JournalismJobs.com resume database.
1. Enter your e-mail address
2. Paste a cover letter or resume in the box below.
IMPORTANT: If you are having trouble pasting your resume below, type a short description of your experience and how the employer can contact you.
3. Enter Captcha Text:
JournalismJobs.com - 10 months ago