Stronger Connections. New Possibilities.
A career with Level 3 is more than just a job, it's an opportunity to join a company that delivers a comprehensive portfolio of converged voice, video, data and managed services to enterprise, content, wholesale and government customers. Business applications require more bandwidth, and we aim to deliver exceptional value to support efficiency and growth. Our customers partner with our team of over 10,000 dedicated people in more than 45 countries who focus on understanding business challenges, responding with a relevant solution and delivering a consistent, industry-leading customer experience. Whether you are an experienced professional, or just embarking on your career, Level 3 provides a fast-paced, challenging and supportive environment in which to grow.
Why Join Level 3 Communications?
We are trusted, reliable and responsive in meeting the needs of our customers. Level 3 is experiencing tremendous growth and raising the bar in the telecommunications industry. To support our continued success, we are looking for the best in the industry to join our team. At Level 3 you will receive medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits - all with aggressive company contribution, beginning on day one with no waiting periods.
In addition to industry-leading benefits, Level 3 offers a generous paid time off plan, company matched 401(k), health and wellness programs, education reimbursement, corporate bonus program and access to world-class industry training.
Apply today and become an integral part of the team that is raising the bar in the telecommunications industry.
Level 3 (NYSE: LVLT) has fast become a leader in the Global CDN market. With an extensive facilities based network and CDN footprint in the North America, Europe, LATAM, APAC and a leading edge product portfolio that includes specialization in Video Delivery, Site Acceleration, Front End Optimization and Web Site Analytics, Level 3 is enabling some of the most important brands in the world to deliver their content and applications to PC’s, Smart Phones, Tablets and Televisions with high quality and performance.
We have an opening for Director, CDN Solutions Architecture who will lead the company’s go-to-market efforts in the delivery of CDN services and solutions to a broad set of Mid-Market, Large Enterprise, Indirect, Content and Wholesale customers.
This position will report to the Vice President of Solutions Architecture and be responsible for developing and expanding Level 3’s business within the CDN product segment in North America and Asia. The position will include an attractive base salary and drive a variable compensation component based on annual sales and revenue achievement.
This position will direct Level 3’s strategy and activities related to the CDN sales and distribution capabilities, including hiring, compensation plan, and managing a large, senior team of successful customer facing Solutions Architects who have a proven track record of stealing significant market share from the incumbent CDNs.
This role is responsible for being a key “Voice of the Customer”, communicating effectively with the company’s leadership team, sales, product development and operations to identify customer needs and new opportunities.
We are looking for a candidate who will continually evolve business, marketing, partnership and distribution strategies that position Level 3 as a leader in the CDN Industry.
- Ability to recognize and prioritize product needs.
- Ability to analyze and grasp business and market situations from many perspectives and create well-reasoned solutions across customer segments.
- Ability to set goals and be action oriented and hard working, with persistence and drive to finish tasks and overcome resistance or setbacks.
- Ability to quickly build strong Senior Executive relationships with Level 3 Sales, Product Management and Marketing, Fortune 100 companies, and go-to-market partners.
- Ability to present ideas and information in a way that creates a climate in which others are informed and want to participate.
- Ability to foster professional development of team members through coaching and feedback on results, share personal knowledge and experience, and move decisively on performance issues.
The successful candidate will be an emerging executive with mature management/organization skills and be willing to relocate to Broomfield, Colorado
Level 3 Communications is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, as well as any other category protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
- Bachelor’s Degree with coursework in business disciplines or equivalent experience. Master’s degree preferred, but not required.
- 7 to 10+ years of experience in a management role within the CDN industry (preferably in Sales, Sales Engineering, Product Management or Marketing)
- Must possess the credibility and leadership posture necessary to build and drive a highly aggressive, growth-oriented solutions sales team.
- Must possess credibility and respect within the CDN industry.
Our company is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process please call 1-877-333-6947 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Level 3 Communications - 2 years ago
L-3 GCS believes a satellite communications system is more than the sum of its parts. The systems integrator resells satellite telephones...