Job ID 3519
Studio Park (West Chester, PA)
Bus Strategy & Tech Integration
Project Mgmt Services
QVC, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Liberty Media Corporation attributed to the Liberty Interactive Group (Nasdaq: LINTA), is one of the largest multimedia retailers in the world. QVC is committed to providing its customers with thousands of the most innovative and contemporary beauty, fashion, and jewelry and home products. Its programming is distributed to approximately 200 million homes worldwide. The company's website, QVC.com, is ranked among the top general merchant Internet sites. With operations in the United Kingdom, Germany, Japan and Italy, West Chester, Pa.-based QVC has shipped more than a billion packages in its 24-year history. QVC, Q, and the Q Ribbon Logo are registered service marks of ER Marks, Inc.
QVC has an exciting opportunity for a Business Process Analyst to join the Business Strategy & Technology Integration department at Studio Park in West Chester, PA.
The Business Process Analyst will define the business opportunity, business requirements, benefits, and current/to be states. The incumbent must have the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
. Experience should include:
. Integrated, multi-channel strategic, Merchandise and Assortment planning
. Inventory Forecasting and Replenishment
. Open to Buy
. Item and Vendor Management
. Develop business case and three year business benefit forecast with supporting analysis for proposed initiatives
. Lead documentation and assessment of current and to-be processes
. Translate business strategies into required capabilities
. Complete gap analysis of the current state with the newly desired state and define requirements for process and organization
. Lead the definition of detailed functional requirements
. Assist with the development of UAT test scripts
. The Business Analyst will work with the Training Specialist for the design and development of a training plan/approach and training program for each project
Qualifications & Requirements
- Bachelors degree in related field, or certificate from an accredited association preferred, or equivalent training and experience.
- Three or more years overall Business Analysis experience
- At least two years experience with IT process design and architecture
- Experience in one or more of the following retail business process areas:
- Procurement and product data management
- Sales presentation and order management
- Customer relationship management
- Reporting and analytics
- Experience with industry best practices and standards preferred
- Strong analytical skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
- Serves as the conduit between the customer community and the software development team.
- Ability to identify and understand business problems and opportunities.
- Skilled at perceiving patterns and relationships between technologies, processes, business models and people.
- Thorough understanding of Analysis & Design principles, techniques and languages
- Ability to foster a positive work environment by promoting teamwork, open communication, and corporate culture
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks while maintaining deadlines
PhillyJobs.com - 3 years ago
The phones are ringing off the hook at television home shopping company QVC. QVC (its name stands for "quality, value, and...