When you join our family at Emeritus at South Windsor , you join a group that believes in integrity, responsiveness, and forthright communication. We work together to make a real difference in the lives of our residents. If you share our family values and dedication, we'd love to meet you.
As a Resident Assistant at Emeritus, you'll work closely with our nursing staff to assist our residents in their daily activities and maintain the standards of excellence that have made Emeritus a leader in the senior living industry. If you have a passion for helping others, you'll discover a rewarding career at Emeritus. Join us today.
To learn more about how you can make a difference and to search for opportunities in your area, click below to visit us online. We would love to hear from you.
- Must be a licensed CNA.
- Successfully complete training as required by state regulations.
- Obtain Food Handlers Permit (as required by state regulations).
- Ability to communicate effectively with residents, families, staff, vendors and the general public.
- Must meet all health requirements, including TB, and pass background checks.
- Must have compassion for and desire to work with the elderly.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Our Family is Committed to Yours.
Emeritus Senior Living - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard