MCR is the trusted leader in integrated program management solutions. For more than 30 years, we have provided objectivity, smart thinking and the highest levels of support to help our clients get the job done, and done right. Our vast experience and knowledgeable people are our greatest assets. Their subject matter expertise, commitment to excellence and the high quality of their work, combined with our full suite of services, allows our clients to accomplish their missions and support national priorities. Our corporate values are based on integrity, excellence, honesty, service and trust. It is through these values that we form long-term client partnerships, build expertise, and attract and retain talented employees. For more information about MCR, LLC career opportunities, please visit www.mcri.com.
Description of Duties:
Position requires strong collaboration, customer service and interpersonal skills; Position requires deliberate and diligent organization skills; Position will require administrative tracking of tasks from various offices in various locations;
Experience in schedule development and tracking desired but not required.
- Assist Project Leads/Managers in developing the Control Account Plans and other monthly reporting duties on Service Volume Roll-Out projects.
- Collect and update the Service Volume tracker with actual schedule date from various FAA offices (internal and external)
- Work closely with Installation Coordinators, FAA OBS Resources, and the FAA Service Center Project Implementation Managers to collect status information of various activities
- Data entry into FAA SBS schedule tracking system (DelTec) based on inputs approved by the 3 Service Area Project Leads
- Analyze inputs from various offices/individuals against project baseline assumptions (including schedule flow, duration and dependencies)
- Analyze and validate labor reports from the SBS contractor support against generic project estimates
-- One (1) year experience.
-- Military experience is desired.
-- Knowledge of budgetary methods, practices, procedures, regulations, policies and processes.
-- Knowledge and understanding of the DoD and CIFA budget process, including knowledge of NSA budgeting process.
-- Knowledge of operating a school of academia’s operating budget, funding procedures and documentation requirements.
-- Ability to work independently, under pressure on multi-related projects, using initiative, ingenuity and judgment to meet critically established deadlines.
-- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with in a diverse Multi-Service training environment.
-- Ability to communicate effectively orally in order to make presentations on the budget, and conduct new student orientations.
-- Ability to analyze budgetary expenditures for compliance with approved budget.
-- Ability to gather requirements, analyze and interpret financial data and prepare financial reports.
-- Proficient with MSOffice Suite
-- Strong interpersonal skills
-- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing.
MCR, LLC’s compensation and benefits package is very competitive. It is designed to help employees meet varying needs throughout their careers and to reward employee's skills, experience, and potential.
Equal Opportunity Employer
MCR is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employerand considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor. In addition, MCR participates in the DHS E-Verify program. M/F/V/D