The Manhattan Division of Jewish Home Lifecare is seeking an experienced professional registered Nurse with experience who is compassionate about geriatric resident care and has excellent interpersonal skills!
The RN Performs the functions of a registered professional nurse on their assigned unit/community to ensure resident/patient care, safety and satisfaction, in a manner consistent with organization's mission, value goals and objectives. Assesses, plans implements and evaluates residents/patients care needs. This position will be on our sub acute rehab unit.
We staff our nursing team in twelve hour shifts. The night shift is 7:00pm – 7:30am
- Understanding of LTC regulations
- Valid license and currently registered as a professional nurse in New York State.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- Experience as a Registered Nurse in a Med/Surg floor or three years in a skilled nursing facility.
- Rehab experience
- Acute care experience
- Ability to work well with adult and geriatric populations.
- New Graduates will not be considered for this position
Jewish Home Lifecare - 18 months ago