Internal Controls Auditor:JOB SUMMARY:|
Works under the direction and supervision of the Director of Internal Audit performing specified audit procedures and analysis with a high degree of accountability and integrity.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Analyzes audit results, provides assistance to the Company’s independent auditors
- Plans and develops audit objectives and audit programs
- Conducts audit fieldwork and produces audit reports
- Develops findings and recommends for corrective action
- Provides operating and executive management with oral presentations and written reports of the results of internal audit examinations
- Also provides support and guidance to operating management and company personnel involved in completing the annual Sarbanes-Oxley 404 internal control evaluation.
Work will be performed in all areas of the company, including Corporate office, airport, hangar and outstations.
TYPICAL PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
Majority of job duties are performed sitting and working on a personal computer. Some repetitive motion such as typing. The work often involves a tedious examination and research of data requiring a high level of concentration and attention to detail. Position requires some physical exertion such as pulling, pushing, reaching, bending, standing, walking, climbing stairs and light lifting of file boxes weighing up to 40 lbs.
BS Degree in Accounting or Finance. Proficient in applying internal auditing standards, procedures, techniques and knowledge to situations likely to be encountered in assigned audits and deal with them without extensive technical research, assistance or supervision. Proficient in commercial law, taxation, finance, quantitative methods and computerized information systems. Capable of maintaining good working relationships and skilled in oral and written communications to effectively convey audit objectives, evaluations, conclusions and recommendations to auditees and Company Management. Efficiently input and process data, information and written correspondence using Microsoft Word, Excel and internet email.
Must be willing to work hours in excess of the normal workweek including occasional holidays and weekends. Overnight travel of several days per month to perform audits at company outstations. Overnight travel of several weeks may be required to perform special investigations or large outstation audits.
Job Ident #:
Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, flight benefits
JSfirm.com - 4 years ago
copy to clipboard