Kelly Engineering Resources is currently seeking
qualified candidates for a Quality Engineer position in
Jacksonville, FL. This position will support a project
for about six months at a medical device company.
Must have experience with:
1. Overseeing Product Process Validations
2. Establishing the acceptance criteria and strategy for
all IQ, OQ and PQ Activities
3. Change Control Processes
4. Carrying out Root Cause Investigations (RCIs)
5. Working with Operations and Process Engineers on
Corrective Action and Preventive Actions (CAPA)
6. Developing Plans/ Protocols/ Reports
7. Facilitating Risk Analysis
8. Must have an Engineering degree, and experience in a
9. Minimum of 5 years of experience.
Experience in a Medical Device/ Pharmaceutical industry
is a plus.
If you are interested, please click the “Apply Now!”
button, or refer a friend by clicking the “E-mail this
job” link provided. We look forward to hearing from you.
Kelly Engineering Resources is a highly specialized and
rapidly expanding business unit of global staffing
provider, Kelly Services, Inc. Launched in 1998, Kelly
Engineering Resources has provided staffing and
placement services to a broad spectrum of industries,
including aerospace, chemical, defense, energy, medical
device, nanotechnology, petroleum, pharmaceutical,
power, refining, shipbuilding, semiconductor, and
telecommunications. Kelly Engineering Resources
maintains more than 40 company-owned and operated
offices throughout North America, Europe, and the
Pacific Rim. Visit www.kellyengineering.com.
Job Code : BHJOB3479_291762
Kelly Engineering Resources - 23 months ago
Kelly Services, Inc. (Kelly) is a global temporary staffing provider operating in 36 countries and territories throughout the world. The...