The teller is responsible for the face-to-face interaction with the client. The teller will also handle specific financial needs in order to assist the clients. The position of teller will also ensure compliance with internal controls, operational procedures and risk management policies.
SunTrust Bank is one of the leading financial institutions in the United States. We offer over 1,600 branches and 2,800 ATM in convenient locations throughout the southern regions of the U.S. SunTrust provides deposit, credit, trust, and investment services to a broad range of retail, businesses, and institutional clients.
What you will do:
What you need:
- Provide industry leading services
- Processing deposits, withdrawals, payments and balancing
- Identify referral opportunities and make the appropriate referrals
- Support and develop relationships with all branch partners including teammates, managers, and financial advisors
Teller II OR III
- Cash handling experience
- Excellent customer service skills
- Basic math and numeric sequencing knowledge
- 1 - 3 years of teller experience
- Knowledge of advanced or complex branch transaction
Benefits: We offer comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, short-term disability, long-term disability, life insurance, tuition reimbursement, and much more. SunTrust also allows its employees to enroll in the SunTrust University which gives our employees the opportunity to increase their knowledge and better the clients they serve.
- Solid knowledge of risk management and loss prevention
How to Apply? Is this you? If you are qualified and interested, please click the Apply Now button.
SunTrust - 2 years ago
SunTrust Banks, Inc. (SunTrust) primarily operates as a financial services holding company. Through its principal banking subsidiary,...