South Carolina Federal Credit Union is currently seeking a Full-time Operations and Marketing Director to join our team of outstanding professionals. This position averages 40 hours per week.
Duties include but are not limited to:
• Obtain and maintain South Carolina Financial Solutions and its solutions (insurance, investments, compliance, indirect lending, HR consulting) in the forefront of relevant markets.
• Research and develop opportunities to collaborate among all South Carolina Financial Solutions product solutions and South Carolina Investment Solutions.
• Develop concepts to generate new sales across all business units.
• Create and organize member/client education opportunities.
• Work with marketing to keep website and business collateral content fresh and relevant.
• Work with Executive Directors and President to keep web and social media content fresh and relevant, including but not limited to Blog postings, Social Media postings, white papers and webinars.
The successful candidate will possess a minimum of five years of similar or related experience, as well as previous experience working with Boards of Directors and Senior Management. Demonstrated experience in contract negotiations and knowledge of contract law and standard terms are also required. This position requires a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree. Previous work experience in a credit union or financial institution environment and working knowledge of Microsoft Access are preferred.
Voted 2 years in a row "Best Places to Work in South Carolina"!
South Carolina Federal Credit Union - 19 months ago
South Carolina Federal Credit Union offers a full range of financial services including savings and investments, checking, credit cards and...