The Storeroom Clerk is responsible for efficient receiving and distribution of hotel’s food & beverage goods, supplies and operating equipment in accordance with the established Wyndham Hotel & Resorts procedures.
He/she is also responsible for assisting with Food & Beverage controls through turnover, inventories and maintaining par stock levels in accordance with hotel business levels.
- High School graduate.
- Experience in a hotel or related field preferred.
- Basic understanding of food and beverage preferred.
- Basic knowledge of storeroom functions preferred.
- Flexible and long hours sometimes required.
- Ability to work different shifts, days and holidays as the operation demands.
- Heavy work - Exerting up to 100 pounds of force occasionally, and/or 50 pounds of force frequently and/or up to 20 pounds of force constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects. *Able to work in extreme temperatures from hot/ cold and freezing areas and to stand during entire shift.
- Must have a driver’s license.
- Must possess a valid Health Certificate and throath duct Certificate.
United States of America-Puerto Rico-Rio Grande
Wyndham Hotel Group - Wyndham Hotel Management
Nov 16, 2012, 4:17:23 PM
Wyndham Worldwide - 13 months ago
Wyndham Worldwide Corporation is a hospitality company engaged in offering individual consumers and business customers a range of...