Authentic8 is looking for a a graphic artist with a knack for knowing why people love to use their products. You will be responsible for working with our team to create beautiful and elegant interfaces.
We're a small, experienced team who believes in what we're doing: fundamentally changing how users and business deal with the browser and web applications. We're very focused on clear communications and getting stuff done, and we're not interested in a lot of organizational overhead. If you're interested in being another oompa loompa buzzing around the chocolate factory, then Authentic8 isn't for you.
This position is located at our offices in Mountain View or San Francisco, CA.
- Participate in and eventually lead group design discussions, biasing towards visual implementation rather than workflow
- Generate clean and elegant user interfaces, keeping the same feel for both power users and your grandparents
- Effectively communicate ideas and designs: the what and the why
- This is not a research or wireframing position; your primary responsibilities will focus on graphic design
- A convincing portfolio of designs that you owned; we want to see your style shine through
- Breadth in graphic design, from the web to mobile and desktop
- Experience with end-user/consumer and administrator workflows
- Hands-on, detail-oriented, and pixel-perfect
- Fluency in Adobe Creative Suite or similar
- A bias towards doing rather than analyzing
- 3+ years of professional design experience and experience working with engineering teams
Please fill out this form when you submit your portfolio.
- An appreciation for internet security and privacy and a desire to make it easy and approachable
- A demonstrated preference for simplicity
- Startup experience
Behance - 2 years ago
Based in Glasgow, Scotland, we provide plastic swipe membership cards, key tags and ID services to customers in the UK, Ireland, North...