This position is primarily responsible for scheduling complex Fountain equipment installation and removals which involve: establishing site construction needs, coordinating schedules with the customer, ordering and arranging for delivery of multiple accessories (i.e. pumps, carborators) and equipment, and determining and scheduling the number and types of crews necessary (i.e. up to 7 or 8 crews of teams such as electricians and plumbers) to complete the installation. In addition the Planner arranges delivery with the equipment transport drivers, visits the customer construction sites, troubleshoots all installation issues and problems and keeps Sales informed of all progress. These installations involve both CCNA and Local market customers.
- Schedule on routes based on:
- CCNA ETA requests or Customer request and equipment shipping time
- Install Technician capacity (keeping track of vacation schedules)
- Equipment availability
- Space on transport and install truck
- Special requests and time constraints of restaurants, etc
- Determine equipment to be ordered and delivered
- Determine and coordinate all crews such as plumbers and electricians
- Arrange for equipment transport
- Manage goal of 2.5 activities per Install tech
- Manage incomplete goals by communication with customer on water, electric, new construction issues, product availability, etc and follow up on any previous incompletes.
- Notify Sales of any issues they need to resolve.
- Manage CCNA projects by guidelines
- Continually monitor schedules for capacity and equipment availability and be prepared to fill gaps at a moments notice.
- Keep schedule confirmed for at least 5 days out and send schedule notification to prep, sales and CCNA AIC daily
- Make readiness calls, enter comments in notebook of call and follow up on any outstanding customer issues such as bad phone #s, customers not reached previously, etc. ( 2 calls required - initial call to tentatively schedule and a confirmation call just prior to work date)
- Handle driver issues, directions, questions, pre visit calls
- Work with FSS on any issues (Ensure they have copies of ETFs) and contact MRC/ FSS on emergencies or equipment concerns
- Answer incoming emails and/or calls from sales for questions or special requests and projects.
- Address Customer Support Tickets (Call customer and close with CDC)
- Pend models for Local Market installs and duplicate calls as needed for multiple units (notate multiple doc numbers and install credit info in calls
- Copy all pertinent info into dispatch line of call for Install HH and WD call calls for Installers the afternoon prior to schedule.
- CCNA calls - copy all pertinent information is copied into the first 2 lines of dispatcher so that tech can read on handheld. Send original call to lead tech of team.
- Primary CCNA areas must also manage CCNA Service Source system in addition with Basis.
- High School Diploma
- Strong Customer service skills and ability to multi task
- Knowledge of Basis
- Mappoint and Excel
- Previous Operations positions helpful such as CDC, CSA, Dispatch, Install, etc
Coca-Cola Refreshments - 2 years ago
Coca-Cola Refreshments is made up of the people who actually make, market and distribute happiness, in the form of great Coca-Cola products...