Job ID: 20131705-7306
Our Investment Consultants are the force driving Scottrade’s financial services network. Consultants partner with clients guiding them on the journey to financial success and embody Scottrade’s culture of service, respect, and integrity.
Our Investment Consultants work in a performance driven branch setting where individual accomplishments and teamwork are cornerstones of our success. Opportunities for leadership and innovation at Scottrade allow Investment Consultants to develop depth in their chosen career paths. At Scottrade you will receive the training and support needed to make you successful.
We strive for associate growth and enrichment in all aspects of their lives. Our management understands the importance of work/life balance and encourages associates to develop personal and professional strengths to facilitate a healthy path to success.
Investment Consultant Priorities:
- Use business development techniques to strengthen client relationships
- Act as a total solutions provider using Scottrade’s products and services suite to meet client needs
- Continue the Scottrade tradition of exceptional client service by partnering with Scottrade Lines of Business to optimize the client experience
- Partner with Scottrade Client Education Services to provide depth and understanding regarding financial markets, trading guidance and portfolio management
Get to Know Us:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Active Series 7 and 63
- Ability to develop meaningful relationships utilizing interpersonal skills
- Drive to set and achieve stated goals in a performance driven atmosphere
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a consultative sales environment preferred
Scottrade is a pioneer in the financial services industry. From our beginnings as a discount brokerage in a single office to a nationwide network of branches, for 33 years we have continuously sought to make successful investing affordable to clients while providing world class service. Scottrade Brokerage encompasses a nationwide network with 504 branches, centralized support from our headquarters in Saint Louis, MO and service centers in both Denver, CO and St. Louis, MO. Named to the Fortune “Best Places to Work” list for 6 consecutive years; this distinction underscores our commitment to our associates and the vision that guides our firm to become a leader in the independent financial services industry.
Scottrade, Inc., an equal opportunity employer, is committed to inclusion and a diverse workforce.
Languages English – Spoken, English – Written
Location AZ - Sun City
Scottrade - 21 months ago