The Senior Marketing Analyst reports to the VP of Consumer Marketing, and provides better insight into consumer behavior to develop tactics to acquire, engage and retain customers. This role will be directly responsible for delivering actionable intelligence that goes beyond distribution of data and information – ability to deliver sound analysis, and recommendations from which business leaders can take action, including directional analysis, and prediction.
The successful candidate will be detail oriented with strong analytical skills and possess the ability to write SQL queries to extract data from relational databases for analyses. This individual will be working with large amounts of data compiled from various sources including email campaigns, SMS, inbound call center, and website analytics. The role requires the ability to interpret performance metrics, translate analysis into actionable insights, and provide a set of recommendations that can produce demonstrable improvements and results.
Responsibilities for this position include but are not limited to the following:
Analyze marketing campaigns and behavioral data, prepare reports, and perform ad hoc analysis.
Analyze database, website information, and test control design to develop direct marketing programs to acquire and retain customers.
Identify trends and opportunities by analyzing a variety of data such as web analytics, ad-serving, rich media, attitudinal, and demographics.
Work closely with the lifecycle marketing and technology teams. Assist with analysis in developing on-going multi-variance marketing tests to improve the marketing efforts by optimizing ad copy, email campaigns, purchase paths, and landing pages.
Build reports and measure KPI’s to measure the effectiveness of marketing efforts.
• 7+ years of experience in a marketing analyst or similar role.
• 7+ years of experience in B2C online marketing is required (preferably in e-commerce).
• Experience with relational customer databases (MS SQL Serve preferred) and ability to use query tools to construct complex SQL queries.
• College degree preferably in computer science, statistics or mathematics.
• An advance user of MS Excel, and intermediate user of MS PowerPoint.
• Knowledge of digital marketing technologies and their analytical/business uses. Some of these technologies include ad-servers, web analytics, and data management technologies.
• Must be experienced in analyzing, and mining insights from digital marketing initiatives including email, SMS, Social, and paid search.
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work independently in a team environment and help resolve any impasses during a project.
• Must be able to prioritize daily, weekly and monthly tasks and possess a ‘sense of urgency’.
RealPage - 19 months ago
RealPage touts its software as a real asset to real estate managers. The company's on-demand software platform is designed to make the...