Bayer HealthCare (BHC) makes an important contribution to human and animal health with its innovative products and by researching new therapeutic approaches promoting science for a better life throughout everything that we do. Our Specialty Pharmaceutical business ranks among the top 10 specialty pharmaceutical companies worldwide. Our global research and development is focused in five distinct areas: Diagnostic Imaging, Hematology/Cardiology, Oncology, Specialized Therapeutics, and Women's Healthcare. As a specialty pharmaceuticals company, we focus our efforts in areas of high unmet medical need and where we can have the most impact. Our Medical Care division consists of Diabetes Care and Radiology and Interventional. The Diabetes Care division is one of the largest blood glucose monitoring businesses in the world, supporting customers in 100 countries. Radiology and Interventional is the world's leading supplier of contrast agents and injection systems for diagnostic and therapeutic medical procedures. The business also supplies mechanical systems for removing thrombi from blood vessels. Our Consumer Care business is a top competitor in many important product categories including analgesics, cough and cold, and nutritionals. More than 3,000 employees support 14 manufacturing sites in 11 countries dedicated to ensuring the delivery of a secure, high-quality, cost-effective supply of our products around the world. Our Animal Health business in North America is dedicated to making the world a better place for our veterinary customers, their clients, and the animals we all hold dear. Women's Healthcare We offer a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefit programs. In addition to a competitive base salary, you will be eligible for an array of innovative rewards and recognition programs, variable pay and incentive opportunities as well as benefits coverage beginning on your first day of employment. We are committed to helping our employees maintain a healthy balance between their responsibilities at work and home. You will be eligible for paid time off programs, paid company holidays, flexible work options and numerous site conveniences. We are also committed to supporting your professional development through career ladders, training programs, tuition assistance and professional association events.
If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, we encourage you to explore how you can make a difference at Bayer by applying now.
To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes. •The Women†s Healthcare Specialty Sales Consultant is an experienced individual who targets, promotes and markets Bayer Women†s Healthcare products to OB/GYN†s, Primary Care Physicians and other specialized medical or healthcare providers.
- This seasoned professional is accomplished in Field Reimbursement, negotiations, contracting, Managed Care and the managing of large physician groups.
- This position not only manages these initiatives within a territory, but develops new business strategy, working with the Regional Sales Manager and Managed Markets professionals.
- The Women†s Healthcare Specialty Consultant acts as a consultant for the customer and other region team members and other groups internal &external, to achieve regional and corporate sales objectives.
- This role coordinates and integrates outside alliances, as well as other internal personnel & resources to fit customer needs.
- For those entering the organization as Specialty Sales Consultants, this position is achieved through experience, knowledge of Contracting, Field Reimbursement and Managed Care.
- The territory covers eastern third of Oklahoma, including southeast corner of Kansas. There is 30% overnight travel involved in this territory.
- BA/BS required. Biological science or related discipline preferred.
- Minimum 3-5 or more years of pharmaceutical specialty selling experience preferred.
- Nursing or Nurse Practitioner experience preferred.
- Consultative selling experience preferred.
- Good knowledge of Field Reimbursement, Managed Care, Pharmaceutical Compliance Code a must have.
- Ability to interact across business units and positions that affect the customer.
- Good analytical skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work independently.
- Able to make quick decisions.
- Good management agility and the ability to interact with high level phycians/physician groups.
- Good presentation and writing skills.
- Must have a valid driver†s license and clean driving record required.
- Ability to travel as necessary or required, which may include overnight and/or weekend travel.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills required.
- Position grade level will be determined on individual†s experience and education;
Bayerjobs.com - 20 months ago
For when you can't "bayer" the pain, Bayer Corporation makes your medicine. The US headquarters of pharmaceuticals and...