The primary function of an Office Manager is to ensure customers are always treated in a cordial, respectful manner, with orders being processed accurately and efficiently. Other duties of the Office Manager include, but are not limited to: maintaining office operations in keeping with Bob’s requirements, supervising, coaching and developing office and café staff, following and enforcing cash handling procedures, creating and submitting required reports, and partnering with Store Management and Human Resources to ensure proper procedures are followed.
Successful candidates should be able to cite significant achievements demonstrating their ability to handle all aspects of retail operational issues, from store revenue to the final sales and delivery of product to the customer.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- History of superlative customer service abilities
- Experience training and developing associates
- Strong bookkeeping/mathematical skills
- Strong interpersonal and human relations skills
- Proven analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to use sound judgment and decision making
- Excellent time management skills -- managing one's own time and the time of others
- Responsible for overall success and operations of the retail office and cafe;
- Monitor and minimize operational costs to maintain store expenses within or better than budget guidelines;
- Effectively communicate and carry out corporate objectives with office team;
- Create a positive environment that exemplifies the Bob’s Way of doing business and fosters creativity, honesty, integrity and outstanding customer service;
- Motivate, coach and develop office teams to improve key performance areas via constant interaction and communications;
- Guide activities to encourage sales support and customer service;
- Develop strong relationships through open communication and effective leadership;
- Ensure company policies are being followed and adhered to;
- Maintain sound interpersonal relations with customers and employees;
- Must apply good human resources practices in motivating, managing and coaching office team; and must manage within and adhere to Company policies.
We are proud to be an EEOE
Bob's Discount Furniture is an everyday low price furniture and bedding retailer with 61 showrooms in 11 states in the Northeast and...