Prepares and processes mortgage loan records, files and correspondence from application through approval. Assures compliance with bank, regulatory and investor guidelines and customer service standards. Communicates with customers, internal staff, brokers, counsel, title companies, etc. to respond to inquiries, resolve problems and obtain all necessary documentation required for the file.
Your Career is Here.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Three or more years of experience in loan processing and closing activities
- Well-developed ability to manage multiple tasks/projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Advanced knowledge of loan processing and closing policies, procedures, documents, underwriting requirements, governmental and agency requirements, terminology, and automated processing systems
- Advanced knowledge of credit policies and approval processes
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
U.S. Bank - 4 years ago
copy to clipboard
U.S. Bancorp (NYSE: USB) is a diversified financial services holding company and parent company of U.S. Bank, the nation's fifth largest...