(Job ID: 220761)
Manage all aspects of CVT the Americas e-Business functions. Represent CVT to the IT and e-Commerce teams developing solutions for ongoing business issues, and strategically planning future business functionality. Drive change in current internal Conti business systems – such as ContiLink, ContiEdge, CVT National Account System Processing, National Account Fleet Customer Requirements, TrukFix Dealer Directory
·IT/e-Commerce Project Management
- Manage CVT projects within the IT/e-Commerce function
- Prioritize and direct projects with sales management and IT/e-Commerce
- Manage CVT involvement in the ContiLink system for Dealers, ContiEdge and National Accounts
- Manage TrukFix Dealer Directory system input/output
- Manage ContiShowroom content and processing
- Maintain and enhance CVT Training Warehouse
- Create and test ContiLink web content, site layout and processing
- Implement key customer EDI requirements – ARIBA (UPS), Xign (Coca Cola)
· Strategically Research On Line Buying Trends for Dealer and Fleet Customers
Language Skills: English Expert
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application. Your contact partner: Continental, Division Tires, Recruiting, Human Resources.
Continental AG - 19 months ago
We are conscientious people who help others around the world fulfill their dreams of mobility. This also comprises the transport of persons,...