Senior Director of New Partners – |
Oak Brook, IL
Deltak - Edu
Deltak has been actively supporting the academic community since 1996. Today, Deltak provides a wide array of high quality services and support to prestigious academic institutions and their students, focused primarily on online and technology enabled learning. We foster a highly selective employee recruitment process that is matched by our focus on the personal and professional development of each team member once she/he becomes a member of our fast paced, entrepreneurial environment. Every day, our professionals are helping to positively affect the lives of students through exceptional services, innovative technologies and, most importantly, strong personal relationships.
At Deltak, we are passionate about the success of our partners, their students and each of our team members. We believe that our Core Values, ownership mentality and personal connection make us a pre-eminent organization in higher education. If you are passionate about education and have the desire to help people succeed, then we want to meet you and hear your story.
Deltak has offices in Chicago, Orlando and Denver. Visit www.Deltak-Innovation.com for additional information.
The Sr. Director of New Partners will report to a Vice President of Business Development.
· Works in a team environment to generate and maintain relationships with targeted accounts. Supports efforts to expand contacts with prospective customers, nurture existing relationships, generate business plans and proposals, and other business development needs.
· Works closely with the business development team to identify opportunities in the higher education market
· Collaborates with marketing to develop and implement business development campaigns
· Calls or emails prospective customers to explain the type of service offered, secure appointments, and qualifies prospects by collecting information that is important to our sales process and business model
· Maintains professional and positive contact with potential clients
· Develops business proposals based on business and financial models
· Minimum of five years of Sales Experience
· Experience with managing a long-term, complex, solution sales process
· Comfortable dealing with a multi-tiered sale (multiple decision makers)
· Experience in education and/or training (a plus)
· B2B Sales experience selling intangible services - not products-is strongly preferred.
· Bachelor’s degree is required.
· Ability to effectively communicate complex concepts.
· Proven ability to prospect new business opportunities
· Ability to prepare and deliver complex proposals to Higher Education Institution executives.
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
· Previous experience selling into Higher Education institutions a plus
· Position will require travel to national locations up to 50%.
Deltak is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis on race, color, creed, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability or other legally protected status. Employment is contingent upon the successful completion of a background check and employment review.
Contact : send your resume to
Deltak - 2 years ago
Deltak has been actively supporting the academic community since 1996. Today, Deltak provides a wide array of high quality services and...