Deloitte Consulting LLP is one of the world's leading management consulting firms for executable strategy, operations, technology, and human capital advisory services. The consulting practice is built around integrated core capabilities - people, process and technology and industry expertise - the capabilities needed to help clients to tackle their most complex challenges.
Deloitte Consulting's technology professionals help clients identify and solve their most critical information and technological challenges. We provide advisory through end-to-end implementation services as well as outsourcing services and are recognized in the marketplace for capabilities across the spectrum.
Our experienced technology professionals offer deep technical experience in their area of focus and are committed to delivering efficient, technology-based solutions to our clients. Our professionals are also aligned to industry sectors. By combining our technical capabilities with our industry experiences, we create unmatched market offerings to solve our clients' business issues. Additionally, we have long-term partnerships with many of the world's leading technology companies, allowing us to understand solution alternatives and recommend and support the most appropriate solution for our clients. By leveraging these elements, we are able to help our clients convert leading edge ideas into tangible results.
Our professionals are aligned with a technology service line to promote the development of deep technical skills and experiences and improve our ability to tailor solutions to solve our clients' business issues. Our service lines include:
Application Management Services: Provide complete operations services for application management, custom development, and business process outsourcing for clients. Develop the post implementation go-live support environment, construct the transition plan from the project team to the support team, and support and maintain the client applications and technology infrastructure
- Application Management Services
- Information Management
- Oracle Package Technologies
- SAP Package Technologies
- Emerging Solutions Technologies
- Systems Integration
- Technology Strategy & Architecture
Deloitte Consulting LLP is seeking a talented SAP HR Functional Lead and Onshore Coordinator to join our project team.
· Identifies Issue and mitigations for effective Issue management.
· Good understanding of transition management.
· Should be able to understand the impacts of adapting different architectures and designs and should be able to communicate the same to all relevant stake holders.
· Should be able to manage both functional and technical expectations while deciding on technical solutions.
· Should be able to manage project execution by preparing sub plans in accordance with the master project plans and track the progress by being able to monitor it.
· Should be able to establish technical design / development guidelines, templates and standards and ensure that the team follows them.
· Should be able to perform detailed reviews on deliverables.
· Should lead service request triage calls and clearly communicate on the requests.
· Candidate should have 4-8 years of experience with at least 3+ years in SAP HR.
· Should have knowledge and experience in SAP ECC 7.01
· Should have experience in delivering at least 2 end to end implementations.
· Should have experience in post implementation application maintenance and minor enhancement services
· Should have experience in working directly with clients as onshore SAP HR Functional coordinator/lead that coordinates and manages operational and maintenance workload (including minor enhancement development), activities, deliverables, and effective communications between onshore and offshore teams
· Should have experience preparing and delivering effective client communications and reporting, e.g., status, service level/process KPI metrics, and other various reporting as required
· Ability to execute selected business processes and/or transactions using SAP
· Understand HR/Payroll design impacts on Role development and system security.
· Execute test scripts and scenarios for system prototyping, unit testing, integration testing, and user acceptance testing; identifies and resolves discrepancies
· Use appropriate tools to document the configuration settings; produce complete, accurate documentation
· Understand the SAP master data used in the business processes
· Understand the integration between specific business functions and the module in SAP
· Understand the SAP enterprise structure (i.e., hierarchy) that is required to support the reporting and operational requirements.
· Should have experience in SAP HR Personnel Administration and Organization Management, e.g., enterprise / personnel / pay structures, standard and custom infotypes, dynamic actions, provisioning contractors, HR online forms, compliance reporting
· Should have experience in SAP HR Personnel Development, Employee Qualifications, and Training
· Should have experience in SAP HR Time Management, Payroll and Benefits, e.g., time evaluation, wage types, payroll process, garnishment, bank file reconciliation, tax configuration, bank transfers and interfaces, close cycles (e.g., monthly, quarterly, and annual), imputed income, fringe benefits, health plans, insurance plans, savings plan (e.g., 401s), flexible spending accounts, health spending accounts, and COBRA.
· Must be able to lead team independently with strong team player attitude.
· Must be able to estimate the assigned effort /In-scope project deliverables.
· Should attend and actively participate in project status meeting with team lead/manager/client.
· Must be able to identify project risks and work with PM/Lead to document, evaluate, assess, and respond to the risks.
· Should lead defect triage calls and clearly communicate the defects/issues.
· Should possess knowledge on the ASAP Implementation Methodology
· Knowledge of SAP HCM (seeking experience with a minimum of 4 of 7 functional modules)
o Personnel Administration (PA)
o Payroll (PY)
o Organizational Management (OM)
o Personnel Development (PD)
o US Benefits (BN)
o Time Evaluation (Leave, overtime, etc. calculations)
o Travel Expenses
· Should have followed/or have knowledge of ITIL leading practices and processes like incident management, change management etc.
· Should have excellent problem solving and is able to work effectively in a less structured environment and manage his/her own time.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills for articulating architecture and design principles.
· Should be able to coordinate with onsite/ functional/development teams independently.
· Should have good team management skills.
· Dynamic with a strong sense of responsibility and positive attitude.
· Should be able to participate in a joint effort of idea sharing and solution development.
Deloitte is one of the leading professional services organizations in the United States, specializing in audit, tax, consulting and financial advisory services with clients in more than 20 industries. We provide powerful business solutions to some of the world’s most well-known and respected companies, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100.
At Deloitte, you can have a rewarding career on every level. In addition to challenging and meaningful work, you’ll have the chance to give back to your community, make a positive impact on the environment, participate in a range of diversity and inclusion initiatives, and find the support, coaching, and training it takes to advance your career. Our commitment to individual choice lets you customize aspects of your career path, your educational opportunities and your benefits. And our culture of innovation means your ideas on how to improve our business and your clients’ will be heard.
Visit www.deloitte.com/us/careers to learn more about our culture, benefits and opportunities.
As used in this document, “Deloitte” means Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/ about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers.
Deloitte - 9 months ago
In the United States, Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries have 57,000 professionals with a single focus: serving our clients and helping them...