The Project Coordinator position is focused on swift, smooth and high-quality movement for new franchise programs. Including creating milestones of task responsibilities for experts on the franchise sales team and ensuring they are complete on time by the task owners.
Essential Job Functions:
- Work with head of franchise programs to identify list of projects
- For each program, use template of standard tasks to be completed by team experts
- Modify template, if needed
- Assign tasks and milestone dates to owners
- Ensure owners complete tasks to spec and on time
- Communicate progress to leadership
- Follow standard project progress
- Escalate problems to senior sponsors
- Maintain overall program dashboard of current projects
- Previous experience with office traffic, event coordination or similar workflow coordination role.
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree desired, but not essential.
About Direct Capital:
- Attention to detail
- Ability to stay ahead of deadlines
- Ability to communicate problems to management in objective manner
- Good written communication
Established in 1993, Direct Capital provides specialty finance solutions, including capital equipment leasing, commercial loans, and merchant cash advances. Direct Capital markets its services through direct relationships with businesses and through partnerships with vendors, dealers, and manufacturers of capital equipment. Superb execution on its exceptional and unique direct service delivery model is the cornerstone of Direct Capital’s success in an increasingly commoditized financial services industry.
- Make Every Customer Experience Remarkable
- Be Scrappy
- Drive Big Mo (Momentum) for Success
- Crush Obstacles
- Seek Change
- Invent Solutions
- Be Point Blank
- Bring It - - Passion all day, every day
- Enjoy the Ride
- #2 Family owned business on a list of 75 by Business NH Magazine, in June 2012 issue
- FOURTH Largest Independent Equipment Finance Company by “Monitor”
- Named FOUR TIMES to Business NH Magazine’s list of Top New Hampshire Employers
- #5 on New Hampshire’s Fastest 20 Fastest Growing Companies List
- #7 on New Hampshire’s Private 100 List
- #4 on the Monitor (for the Equipment Leasing and Finance Professional) Top Private Independents List
- An Inc. 500 Company
- Equipment Finance for eBay, Power by Direct Capital and many other name brand partnerships
- 92% Client Satisfaction
- Located in America’s Top State to Live, 2012
We offer a robust benefit package that includes health, company paid dental, vision discounts, domestic partner benefits, 401 K, company paid life insurance, company paid accidental death and dismemberment insurance, short term and long term disability, a generous paid time off program, discounts on auto and home insurance, wellness programs that include weight loss clinics and smoking cessation programs, corporate discounts to area attractions.
For this position, we are seeking local candidates only
Direct Capital Corporation - 13 months ago
Direct Capital is a family and employee-owned company headquartered in historic Portsmouth, New Hampshire. For more than 20 years, we have...