One of our competitive strengths is its diverse technological expertise and commitment to scientific innovation. The company's unique combination of capabilities in medical devices, pharmaceuticals and biotechnology, including specialty biologics, sets it apart from other companies in the healthcare industry.
The ideal candidate will be familiar with sustainable building design concepts, have working knowledge of Green Building Certification Institute (GBCI) LEED documentation requirements and process, be proactive and client-facing, and have an eagerness to learn and contribute to a world renowned company.
Responsibilities of this position include:
1. Green building review of design and construction documentation
2. Green building research and technical support
3. LEED certification documentation and coordination, including working directly under a LEED project manager, developing reports and deliverables to assist owners and design teams with ongoing LEED documentation associated with a project
4. Support Project Managers in many different aspects of our business, including the following: LEED submittal review, specifications review, LEED Online documentation development and management, quantity takeoffs, assisting with unit rate pricing, subcontractor outreach
5. Assist with research and presentations for both project delivery and business development purposes
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
Minimum 1 to 3 years knowledge of design and construction industry
1-3 years of experience working on LEED projects strongly preferred
Must have worked on documentation development for GBCI LEED Certification submissions for a minimum of 3 projects at Silver level or higher
Must have high proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Microsoft Excel, Word and Powerpoint
Must have reasonable proficiency in CAD. Knowledge of BIM a plus
C, EB: OM, CI, ND) Demonstrated communication and organization skills;
Demonstrated capability to manage personal workload, schedule, and assigned duties under minimal supervision
Excellent writing and communication skills, with the ability to generate and develop reports, papers, letters and emails
Demonstrated familiarity with construction cost estimating and scheduling preferred
Architectural, construction management and controls or estimating education background a plus
Our total compensation philosophy is to provide market-competitive pay while rewarding employees for individual and business performance. Our total compensation package includes base salary and may include incentive pay, such as cash bonuses and stock-based compensation. It also includes comprehensive benefits that vary by country, region and/or role, to help employees meet their healthcare, income-protection, financial, retirement and time-off needs.
Meditech - 18 months ago
Medical Information Technology knows what to prescribe for the operational disorders of health care information systems. The company, which...