As a Field Expert, you are a leader in technical product knowledge, solutions, management of customer IT environments, and resolution of difficult and complex technical issues. |
You know how to put out fires when they happen and be on the lookout for potential problems on customer ’s networks.
As new products and solutions emerge, you are the first to learn, share, and inspire your team members.
You always meet, and at times exceed, your established performance goals. You°re proud to represent Cloudbearing, and you exemplify that in all your interactions with customers.
- Windows Server
- Active Directory
- Microsoft Exchange Server
- Network infrastructure including
- Managed/Unmanaged switches
- Wireless access points
- Cloud-based technology including
- Microsoft Office 365
- Google Apps
- Dropbox for Teams
- Backup solutions
- Anti-virus and anti-SPAM solutions
- Server and desktop hardware
Excellent Base Compensation + Benefits + Performance Bonus
- You ’re passionate about the cloud, and you inspire and educate team members. You can set the standard for customer service and technical competency.
- You are able to learn and achieve targeted technical certifications.
- You have strong people skills — you ’re approachable, a good listener, and empathetic.
- You can serve as an engaging role model to junior staff.
- You ’ll need to be flexible with your schedule. Your work hours will be based on business needs. You have your own transportation and are able to travel daily.
CloudBearing LLC - 2 years ago