Mechanical Design Engineer
Nationwide Industrial Refrigeration company is looking for a Mechanical Design Engineer. This person will be responsible for design and specification of mechanical, plumbing and utility systems for commercial, industrial and food processing settings. Applications include hot/cold water, steam, compressed air, HVAC/R, hydronic piping and other process-related systems. Knowledge of Auto CAD required, which a strong preference in 3D AutoCAD. Current P.E. License or Engineer In Training status preferred.
- BS Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Minimum 2 years experience, preferably in industrial design or other construction related fields
- Ability to work collaboratively and independently
- Strong knowledge of AutoCAD and AutoCAD 3D
- Some travel may be required
- 75% of health insurance premium for employee and dependents
- Competitive vacation & holiday pay
- Supplemental insurance available
- Retirement plan, company matches dollar for dollar up to 15%
- Short-term disability coverage after one year of employment
- Accidental death/dismemberment coverage after one year of employment
- Life insurance coverage after one year of employment
RRSI: Recruiting the best talent to build stronger refrigeration companies.
RRSI provides Industrial Refrigeration's best...