Provide analytical support on Corporate Finance, Project Finance, Mergers & Acquisition and Valuation modeling.
- Provide analytical support (financial modeling, valuation, sensitivity analysis) to M&A, Project Finance and Corporate Finance activities
- Develop, maintain and/or review complex financial models to support decision making for future investments and M&A activities
- Work closely with business units, tax, accounting, various technical teams and advisors to prepare detailed forecast of profit and loss, cash flows and balance sheets
- Responsible for ensuring that all assumptions and modeling are appropriate and reasonable, while ensuring that the model accurately reflects the terms and conditions of the key project documents
- Assist in determination of key value drivers of NRG’s corporate valuation
- Assist in evaluation of a variety of financial structures
- Prepare, and summarize recommendations to be presented to senior management
- Analyze alternative financing packages and support the closing of corporate and project debt issuances. Where appropriate, interface with credit agencies, co-investors and lenders
- Assist in providing data for NRG earnings releases and other corporate functions
- Assist in providing regular updates of key corporate valuation metrics including performing financial analysis to determine present and future financial performance
- Complete ad-hoc projects and create reports as needed
- Work in high-pressure dynamic environment with aggressive multiple deadlines
NRG is leading customer-driven change in the U.S. energy industry by delivering cleaner and smarter energy choices, while building on the...