Direct workforce in the coordination of inbound and outbound activities for daily warehouse operations.
• Direct Inbounds to specific dock or area to unload.
• Direct hi-lo drivers where to put product that is being unloaded (pick area, area A,B,C, to POS cage, etc.).
• Accurately document inbound / outbound activities.
• Validate IBT's for accuracy and compliance.
• Coordinate workload of hi-lo drivers - Assign inbound / outbound activities.
• Coordinate staging of built pallets.
• Check delivery drivers in and out during load-in/load-out.
• Verify ASN pallets for accuracy.
• Maintain cleanliness of work areas.
• Inspect condition of trailers and tractors.
• Verify product for destruction.
• Communicate performance issues to Supervisors.
• Oversee safety of dock area.
• Coordinate pallets/shells/recycling returns to Production.Be the Point of Contact for Carriers/Vendors.
• Track carriers in/out times.
• Assign picking tasks to available resources (i.e. side load / bulk/OFS).
• Receive / create IBT's in SAP.
• Assist in Maintaining the OOS table in POD and communicating to floor.
• Sequence loads to teams / employees in POD.
• View warehouse stock reports ( DSI reports ).
• Coordinate trailers to docks for outbound loading (bulk / OFS).
• Assign inbound / outbound activities to Hi-Lo drivers
High School Diploma/GED required
Bachelors degree preferred
Ability to trouble shoot and problem solve
Good analytical, planning, organizational, and interpersonal skills
Proficient with PC systems and software applications
Ability to perform addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division
Ability to attend to detail and handle multiple concurrent tasks in meeting various deadlines
Strong verbal and written communications skills
Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations
Ability to read and recognize pick product labels, invoices, and other shipping/receiving papers
Ability to pick up technical/computer system knowledge quickly
Inventory and fork lift experience is preferred.
Coca-Cola Refreshments - 18 months ago
Coca-Cola in Canada operates in all ten provinces and employs 6,300 people in more than 50 facilities, including seven production...