We are looking for a dynamic Senior Associate to join our audit team in our New York Office.
As part of the audit team, the Senior Associate will be responsible for providing timely, high quality client service that meets or exceeds client expectations.
- Preparing all necessary financial statement and related disclosures and reportable conditions letters, with an eye on quality, thoroughness and accuracy
- Developing an understanding of client's business, and becoming a ''functional expert'' in the area
- Keeping lines of communication open with staff and clients.
- Supervising Audit Associates on engagement teams
- Delegating audit section responsibilities to Associates and reviewing work product that they prepare
- Monitoring and reporting the productivity of staff, and adherence to work plan schedules on each assignment
- Keeping abreast of latest developments and ensuring professional development through ongoing education
- Anticipating and addressing client concerns and escalating problems as they arise
- Recognizing and informing senior management of opportunities to increase level and types of services to clients
You have high expectations for yourself and your career. So does McGladrey. Imagine what we will achieve together.
- BS Degree in Accounting or equivalent degree
- 3+ years of current or recent experience in public accounting
- Understanding of audit services with knowledge of FASB regulations, GAAS, and GAAP as well as Financial Services experience
- CPA Certification or demonstrated progress toward obtaining CPA certification
You want your next step to be the right one. You've worked hard to get where you are today. And now you're ready to use your unique skills, talents and personality to achieve great things. McGladrey is a place where you are valued as an individual, mentored as a future leader, and recognized for your accomplishments and potential. Working directly with clients, key decision makers and business owners across various industries and geographies, you'll move quickly along the learning curve and our clients will benefit from your fresh perspective.
Experience McGladrey. Experience the power of being understood.™
Location Street Address :
City : New York
State : NY
Region : Full Time
Position Type : Experienced
Job Type : Experienced
Degree Required : Bachelor
Travel Required : No
Relocation Eligible : Yes
Sponsor candidates who are not eligible to work in US: No
Requisition ID : NEMC8726
McGladrey - 18 months ago
McGladrey & Pullen, LLP operates under the McGladrey brand as the fifth largest U.S. provider of assurance, tax and consulting services,...