Android Dalvik Intern
The Dalvik development team in SSG works on developing and optimizing the Dalvik VM runtime engine of the Android OS for Intel Atom platforms. As an intern in the Android Dalvik team, you would work under the guidance of the senior engineers in the team to develop more capabilities for the Dalvik VM run time engine.
> Experience/Knowledge on computer architectures and familiarity with microprocessor architectures.
- Must be pursuing a Master of Science degree, or Ph.D. in Computer Engineering/ Computer Science and/or Electrical Engineering.
- Candidate must have 6+ months of educational experience in the following areas:
>Experience/Knowledge of software development skills in assembly or C and/or C++ programming on Linux operating systems environment including good debugging skills.
- Android OS experience would be a plus.
- Knowledge of the OS internals
- Experience/Knowledge on compiler optimization and code generation.
- Experience of low level system debugging skills.
- Experience with system performance optimizations.
USA-California, Santa Clara
Jan 23, 2013
The Intel Software and Services Group (SSG) connects Intel to the worldwide software community. SSG strives to bring competitive advantage to Intel platforms by helping independent software vendors, operating system developers, OEMs, channel members and systems integrators deliver exceptional customer value and achieve differentiation on Intel® processor technologies. SSG provides global leadership to the software community through its technical expertise, industry enabling activities, and developer products and programs.
We will accept applications/resumes until 60 days after posting date or earlier at Intel’s discretion. Intel invites people of all ages currently enrolled in an academic institution (or graduated within the last 18 months) to apply.
A lot of companies like to talk about changing the world. But while others are making claims, Intel’s been making history—for...