As we continue to expand rapidly throughout the country, we are seeking ambitious general dentists to become lead dentists in our offices. We are seeking general dentists with superior clinical skills and a chair side manner that makes every patient feel comfortable. Dentists at Aspen Dental are leaders in the office working to develop and foster a team environment so their practice can grow and mature, achieving financial success. These dentists understand the headaches associated with running a business and want a partner so they can focus on their patients and have a better work life balance at the same time.
Aspen's exceptional operating model provides you with unlimited earning potential, unlimited growth opportunity, a unique Practice Ownership Program, and the support to make it all happen.
Minimum Education and Experience:
- Educate patients on Oral Health.
- Complete comprehensive full mouth exams and diagnose dental conditions.
- Assess treatment planning options and discuss with patient.
- Carry out agreed clinical treatments.
- Maintain patients' medical records.
- Assist in the recruitment, training and management staff.
- Maintain an awareness of the budget and work in conjunction with operations team to attain financial objectives of the office.
- Keep abreast of new developments in dentistry through structured continuing professional developments.
- Must be a DDS or DMD from an accredited
Aspen Dental - 16 months ago