Responsible for exceeding an assigned annual sales plan throughout the sales territory. Manage the selling strategies, tactics, and implementation for profitable sales revenue growth across multiple customer channels. Engaged with channel markets to manage customer requirements and address daily business needs with the interface/support of assigned customer service representatives.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provides strategic and tactical direction for assigned internal sales team supporting the sales territory.
- Collaborates with internal sales support team to deliver sales results.
- Responsible for customer satisfaction and overall customer experience.
- Works closely with Marketing/Product Managers to provide accurate market feedback to promote programs that drive profitable revenue growth.
- Reports sales results, market trends, and competitor updates on a weekly basis.
- Develops annual sales budgets and expenses along with identifying all resources (human, capital, and technical support) required to achieve the annual sales plan.
- Manages inside sales team and development of members to improve customer satisfaction achievement of the annual sales plan.
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Reports to the Senior Vice President of Parts and Accessories Sales
Manages inside sales team
- 4-year undergraduate degree in business or engineering-related field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Prefer MBA.
- Five to seven years of proven successful Parts and Accessories-related product sales.
- Strategic account sales skills and demonstrated growth of customer accounts.
- Ability to successfully work closely with internal sales support team.
- Demonstrated career advancement based upon performance.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Excellent customer relationship skills in developing trust and loyalty with our customer base.
- Technical understanding of pressure washer pumps and fluid pumps.
- Demonstrated ability to aggressively grow sales with new product segments and customer channels.
- Strategic and tactical sales planning and execution.
- Professional representative of company products and brands with senior-level customer selling experiences and results-oriented sales history.
- Demonstrated solution-oriented approach to selling.
- Ability to adapt to stretch goals and continuous improvement within company culture.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in order to build customer relationships.
- Ability to demonstrate history of selling products at a premium to market based upon a host of customer value propositions.
- Ability to work in a collaborative method with other divisions to accomplish goals and objectives.
- Solid account management skills.
- Prefer bi-lingual candidate and someone with previous successful sales experience in the pressure washer-related industries.
- Willingness to travel 70% of the time.
- Typical office environment with visits to customer sites.
This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, or qualifications associated with the job. These may be added, removed, changed, or reassigned as needed to accommodate business requirements. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
We are an equal opportunity employer.