Job Responsibilities of Retail Store Manager Trainee :
Involved in every aspect of the store operation. To include selecting, coaching and developing store teammates as well as merchandising, advertising and promotion of products and services. Success at this level opens up a wealth of additional challenging career opportunities.
- Build teammate Capability and Retention
- Build Teammate and Customer Satisfaction & Loyalty
- Provide Tire and Auto Products and Services
- Creating Results for Teammates, Customers, and the Company
Retail Store Manager Trainee
Job Requirements of Retail Store Manager Trainee :
- Demonstrated success in retail sales management.
- Valid driver’s license required.
- Pre-employment drug test/physical/background check will help assure we build teams of peoplewho can best work with others and serve customer needs.
- A college degree is preferred and may be required.
- Excellent base salary and bonus opportunities.
Benefits, Privileges and Growth Opportunities :
- We offer over 31 Benefits and Privileges to include medical, dental, vision, 401k, cash balance retirement plan and more.
- We are An Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer, in fact, “One of our strengths is found in our commitment to serve a diverse customer population with diverse teams of teammates."
- Over 100 years of success is an indication of the stability our workforce enjoys.
- Please visit our website at www.FirestoneCompleteAutoCare.com to learn more about our organization and locations.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Bridgestone/Firestone - 10 months ago
Firestone Complete Auto Care does more than provide you with high-quality maintenance, repairs and tires. We're involved in a wide variety...