Overview The position is responsible for analysis, design, develop, testing and deploy business reports using Cognos report writing tools along with Oracle SQL Developer & Oracle Discover. Will need to be able to develop complex Oracle reports. This position will provide common reporting within AWP across all sites and functions within Oracle Applications v11i. These reports will be required to be decimal accurate and relied upon for finance SOX reporting. Provide global reporting for AWP across multiple Legal Entities within the single global instance of Oracle Applications v11i. Responsibilities - Monitor the performance of reports and take corrective actions to optimization and fine tuning long running reports.
- Document the methods used to create a specific report. Being able to defend or validate the accuracy of reports.
- Analysis, design, develop, test and deploy reports using Cognos, Oracle SQL Developer & Oracle Discover against Oracle Applications v11i.
- Work with the business to identify the backlog of potential reports and to help prioritize this backlog. Qualifications
- High School Diploma or Equivalent (4 year degree in computer science or related degree highly preferred)
- 3+ years of experience with Oracle Applications v11i.
- 3+ years of Oracle Reports, Oracle SQL Developer and Oracle Discover or related/equivalent experience
- Experience with Cognos report writing out of a Data Warehouse
- Excellent Communication skills
- Project Origination and Management
- Project Management across multiple constituencies including 3rd parties & off-shore
- Planning and priority setting capability
- Strong communication skills
- Business Acumen
- Teamwork Skills
- Strong results orientation
- Analytical skills & problem solving ability
- Managing Ambiguity
- Technical ability
- Business analysis experience is a plus
Terex - 10 months ago
copy to clipboard
Terex is a "T-Rex" when it comes to making a variety of cranes, aerial platforms, and construction and materials processing...