Young's Market Company
Job Title: Credit Clerk Class II
Department: Administrative Operations
Reports to: Credit Manager
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
The Credit Clerk Class II works within a fast paced
environment with diverse responsibility which includes
but is not limited to cash application, account
reconcilement and credit release functions. Customer
service oriented individual with advanced skills in
Microsoft Excel, A/R reconciliation with an accounting
- Cash application using remote deposit application.
- Daily and monthly bank deposit reconcilement.
- Chain and broad market accounts receivable
- Prepare A/R reports in Excel format using analytical
such as Experian and Dun & Bradstreet.
- Analyze credit worthiness using analytical reports
- Assist internal and external customers with a
- Other duties as assigned.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
Qualified Candidates should possess:
(GED); and a minimum of 5 years accounts receivable
- High school diploma or general education degree
experience and a minimum of 3 years accounting
experience with a working understanding of general
interpret documents such as safety rules, operating
- This position requires the ability to read and
and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
This position also requires the ability to write
routine reports and correspondence. This position
further requires the ability to speak effectively
before managers, customers or employees of the
multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using
- This position requires the ability to add, subtract,
whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. This
position also requires the ability to compute rate,
ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar
sense understanding to carry out instructions
- This position requires the ability to apply common
furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. This
position also requires the ability to deal with
problems involving several concrete variables in
AS400 is preferred.
- Working knowledge for computer systems, JBA, and
programs and collection software.
- Must be proficient in soft collection, payment
Image document retrieval.
- Must be proficient in 10-key by touch.
- Must be proficient in navigating the Internet and
i.e. Outlook, PowerPoint, and Word programs.
- Must have intermediate skills in Microsoft Office,
and cash application.
- Must have advance skills in Microsoft Excel.
- Must have advance experience in A/R reconciliation
- Must have working experience in filing escrow
- Must be familiar with alcoholic beverage control
- Must have strong organizational skills.
- Must have an excellent attendance record.
Amount of time
Up to 1/3
Over 1/3 to 2/3
Over 2/3 +
Reach with hands and arms
Climb or balance
Stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl
Talk or hear
Taste or smell
Up to 10 pounds
Up to 25 pounds
Up to 50 pounds
Up to 100 pounds
More than 100 pounds
vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral
- This position requires the ability to use close
vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust
environment with moderate noise.
- This position requires the ability to work in an
The above information on this description has been
designed to indicate the general nature and level of
work performed by employees within this classification.
It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a
comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities,
and qualifications required of employees assigned to
Division/Department : Young's Market Company - South CA
Young's Market Company, LLC - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard