L-3 STRATIS is currently seeking Collection Managers to serve government customers at various CONUS & OCONUS locations. If you are working or aspiring to work in today's United States Intelligence Community... NOW is the time to join our growing team at L-3 STRATIS.
L-3 STRATIS is an industry leader in Information Management and Sharing, with emphasis on serving the Intelligence and National Security Communities. L-3 STRATIS provides a wide range of Intelligence Analyst support, software and systems design, development and integration to government intelligence customers and prime contractors.
You will be responsible for planning, preparation, coordination, validation, and submission of multi INT (HUMINT, SIGINT, OSINT, MASINT, GEOINT) standing, ad-hoc, and time sensitive collection requirements and ensuring requirements are tasked to the appropriate collection platform.
Duties include managing all collection requirements, periodically reviewing databases for expiring requirements, developing all-source collection strategies to address intelligence gaps, creating collection postures and assessing collection efficiency, conducting source citation analysis, outreaching to IC partners to improve collection, and representing DCA-3 in working groups involving collection requirement management and collection support issues.
Positions Based on Contract Award
We offer a competitive benefits package to include: paid holidays, paid time off, medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, long and short term disability and company paid life insurance, 401(k) Employee Stock Purchase Plan, referral bonuses and tuition reimbursement.
- BA or BS Degree.
- Minimum Active Top Secret Clearance and ability to obtain and maintain SCI.
- Minimum 2+ years of related experience.
- Experience working in the intelligence field with an understanding of the IC and the DoD organizational structure.
- Experience in collection management methods, processes, techniques, principles, and practices in one of the following intelligence disciplines: HUMINT, MASINT, GEOINT, SIGINT, OSINT.
- Familiarly with one or more the following collection management databases: Planning Tool for Resource, Integration, Synchronization, and Management (PRISM); Open Source Collection Acquisition Requirement Management System (OSCAR-MS); Requirements Integration for Global HUMINT; Tasking Management System (RIGHT-MS); Multi-domain Administrative Graphical Interface for Cross Domain Intelligence Release (MAGIC); HUMINT Online Tasking and Reporting (HOTR); Info-sphere Management System (ISM); National SIGINT Requirements Process (NSRP); National Customer Interface (NCI) Client; National MASINT Requirements System (NMRS); Transitional Overhead Persistent Infrared Requirements System (TORS); GEOINT Information Management Services (GIMS).
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing to include background checks.
US Security Clearance Required
Day - 1st
Yes, 10 % of the Time
L-3 GCS believes a satellite communications system is more than the sum of its parts. The systems integrator resells satellite telephones...