A Sales Executive engages in Sales and Marketing activity of 4CORNERS new construction home developments. Sales Executive manages customer relations from first contact through option and color selections, buyer management of concerns and counseling them up to delivery of the home. Works in conjunction with all 4CORNERS departments and personnel to achieve company goals.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1) Sales offices are open 7 days a week. Sales Executives are expected to work weekends and all key traffic days, Friday through Tuesday. While model homes are open 5 – 7 hours a day, successful Sales Executives work whatever hours are necessary to facilitate the sale.
2) Convey to all prospect’s your confidence and interest in 4CORNERS new home features, value and available options. Maintain knowledge of industry trends and regulations that impact customers and their regional purchase options.
3) Ask prospects for deposits and make consistent attempts to close home sales. Maintain sales and marketing training within 4CORNERS and other available sources.
4) Ability to demonstrate homes to buyers/prospects in a professional manner. Maintain 4CORNERS product knowledge to emphasize standards and upgrade options throughout the home. Maintain knowledge of 4CORNERS advantages over competition and convey those benefits to prospects and buyers.
5) Maintain contact information for all prospects in BuildTopia (BT), and follow-up with a routine schedule of
e-mail and phone outreach.
6) Provide all 4CORNERS customer communication from the point of sale through settlement. Provide customers accurate information regarding pricing, quotes, agreements, procedures, production variables and
timing during pre and post sale meetings, phone calls and written communications.
7) Prepares quotes, contracts and real estate transaction materials according to 4CORNERS procedures, including computer application operations in BT as required.
8) Maintain the Sales Center, sales materials, model homes and the exteriors to 4CORNERS standards in a neat, orderly and attractive presentation, including providing pleasant aroma, beverages and snacks for prospects.
9) Be an integral part of the company’s mission to Give All a Great Experience - Our Customers, Employees, Vendors, and Bankers.
10) Expected to demonstrate 4CORNERS Core Values:
- Exhibits Modesty & Humility Alongside Confidence
- Passionately Does Whatever it Takes
- Be a Pro, Work with Pro's
- Do the Right Thing, for the Right Reasons
- Understands Value of Reputation
Sales Careers Online
- 3 years ago - save job