The graphic design intern will be responsible for working on promo graphics, app store icons, and other various marketing assets in a fast paced, small team environment. The ideal candidate will have recently graduated and be looking for an opportunity to learn and grow as a designer.
If that sounds like you, then apply today!
on the mobile interface. Possible graphic assets include icons, static banner ads, promotional
- Resize and format game art assets for use in multiple game features and devices
- Create graphic assets from existing game artwork for direct marketing requirements online and
slides for maximum visual impact and clarity for vendor and
- Subject to expertise design
on best examples
- Research competitors promo graphics and icons and create visually appealing proposals based
image formats accordingly
- Excellent skills with Adobe design software including Photoshop, Illustrator
- Background in arts or visual/graphic design
- Ability to edit artwork for use in marketing materials
- Ability to adhere to brand, design standards and style guides
- Strong understanding of the web and mobile design principles, and ability to optimize different
- Strong understanding of graphic design principles including typography, color, iconography,
Job Posting Industries
- Extremely organized and deadline oriented
- Ability to work independently
- Familiarity with Flash
- Bonus: Basic Flash animation skills
- Bonus: Slide presentation (e.g. Powerpoint) design skills
- Bonus: Video editing skills
Digital / Interactive
This position is with the legal entity Disney Interactive
- Fully qualified candidates must be available to work full time hours for 3 months beginning in May/June 2013.
- Candidates must be able to provide their own housing and transportation in the Palo Alto/San Francisco area.
COMPANY OVERVIEW -- Disney Interactive, the interactive entertainment affiliate of The Walt Disney Company, creates immersive, connected, interactive experiences across console, online, mobile and social platforms to entertain and inform audiences around the globe. Disney Interactive mission is to deliver Disney content to fans, whenever and wherever they want it, through numerous interactive media platforms. Disney Interactive operates five global product groups:
Disney Core Games produces experiences for video game consoles like Nintendo Wii, Nintendo 3DS, Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system and PLAYSTATION®3 computer entertainment system.
Disney Interactive Media produces Disney.com and a portfolio of leading lifestyle websites for families, including Babble.com and Spoonful.com.
Disney Interactive Worlds develops online virtual worlds and provides connected game-play experiences for children around the globe.
Disney Mobile Games creates high-quality original gaming experiences for mobile devices. In addition, Disney Interactive manages a Disney-branded mobile phone service in Japan in association with Softbank.
Disney Social Games develops best-in-class social games on Facebook, Playdom.com and mobile platforms.
All five product groups work together to create a variety of connected, multi-platform entertainment experiences.
iCIMS Social Distribution - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard