MillerCoors is built upon a foundation of more than 288 years of brewing heritage. It is a legacy driven by our founders to brew the highest quality beers, and a commitment that continues today. Our vision is to create America's best beer company by driving profitable growth. And we insist on building our brands the right way through quality brewing, responsible marketing, and a commitment to sustainable development and community investments. We're building a true team of highly talented people. People who are passionate about the beer business, who love to win and have a desire to learn, and who always aim to amaze customers by doing the little things that make a big difference. |
Posting Job Description
The ABM ML will be responsible for supporting the Brand Manager in the day-to-day functions of the brand, to deliver against the brands strategic, equity, volumetric and financial goals annually. Plays a vital role in brand activation work, tracking volume and retail data. Assists in helping to support and direct external and internal resources through the value chain to deliver on strategic intent. Responsible for integration into broader organization ensuring integrity of marketing programming from conception through execution.
- Brand equity lead for: College Sports, NASCAR, Football and Responsibility programming
- Develop ATL content to support aforementioned programs: digital, OOH, radio, print
- Assist with and implement brand design strategy (ensure alignment with key programs)
- Manage and update media copy rotation
- Track and manage budget resources for current year
- Clearly communicates brand programs thru the development of activation guides. Provide clear direction and demonstrate leadership through meeting timelines.
Main liaison for Media, Sports and Channel Team to ensure alignment across marketing elements and foster collaboration
Bachelor degree required, Master’s degree preferred in business or marketing
- 3 + years of related work experience
- CPG marketing
- Sales experience can be a benefit
MillerCoors is proof that beer can make old foes new friends. Long-time rivals, UK-based SABMiller and US-based Molson Coors put aside their...