Life Choice Hospice
is growing substantially due to our reputation of clinical excellence and a company culture that provides the highest quality of worklife balance. Because of this growth, our team needs exceptional people for continued success. We are currently seeking a Director of Business Development to work from our Milford, CT office to provide strategic direction and leadership, to drive organizational growth, and to manage our business relationships. Life Choice Hospice focuses on quality patient care, strong team collaboration, and achieving excellence through attracting and retaining the highest caliber of professionals. Life Choice’s commitment to its employees is the foundation of our excellence in clinical care, as we firmly believe in the ethic of hiring the best people we can, and keeping them happy. We've taken as much care in developing our company culture as we do in developing our clinical excellence. We do this because we believe that the quality of the work environment translates to the bedside.
has a single motto: "Do the right thing and be nice." It is reflected in every aspect of our care and how we treat each other. As such, we provide a competitive salary comprised of both a base salary plus incentives based on individual and company performance. Full Time positions also include health, dental, prescription, and vision programs, as well as full coverage for Long Term Disability premiums, and a basic life insurance benefit of $20,000. A generous Paid Time off benefit includes 20 days paid time off plus 6 holidays annually.
- Oversee the strategy and design of marketing initiatives
- Develop initiatives to enhance the Life Choice brand in the marketplace
- Develop and lead a team of Account Executives
- Create and perform educational presentations on the quality and benefits of Life Choice Hospice
- Identify potential business opportunities in new markets
- Develop new business contracts while improving production with existing business partners
- Develop metrics, processes and analytics to create a data and customer research driven decision-making culture
- Support management team in crafting long-term strategies for Life Choice Hospice’s key growth areas
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy of Life Choice Hospice / SolAmor is to provide a fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability. Life Choice Hospice / SolAmor hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
- 5 years of sales and marketing healthcare services is required
- Experience specifically with hospice or homecare or long-term care is strongly preferred
- Superior interpersonal, relationship building, presentation and negotiation skills
- Ability to travel throughout the territory
- Reliable transportation, car insurance and a valid driver's license required
Life Choice Hospice - 13 months ago