Kiewit is one of North America's largest and most respected construction and engineering organizations. With its roots dating back to 1884, the employee-owned company operates through a network of offices and projects in the United States, Canada and Australia. Kiewit offers construction and engineering services in a variety of markets including transportation, water/wastewater, power, oil, gas and chemical, building and mining. Kiewit had 2012 revenues of more than $11 billion and employs more than 30,000 staff and craft employees.
An experienced Executive Secretary is needed to provide support services to a member of the senior management team. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to: compose confidential correspondence; research information; prepare and edit presentations and materials; coordinate travel arrangements; prepare and reconcile travel expenses and coding invoices for payment; answering telephones; backup for other support staff; and perform other general office duties, as required.
* Strong administrative ability and demonstrated organizational skills.
* Ability to work independently and with other support staff personnel.
* Excellent interpersonal and problem solving skills.
* Ability to handle work of a confidential nature and possess a professional demeanor.
* Ability to interface with a wide range or executives within and outside the company.
* Proficient, advanced computer skills in Microsoft Office products, such as Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, etc.
* Ability to meet deadlines, sometimes on short notice, and be able to work overtime, as required.
- 23 months ago - save job
Peter Kiewit Sons' is a heavyweight in the heavy construction industry. The general contractor and its subsidiaries have a breadth of...