Assistant Banking Center Managers will assist with the daily operations of the banking center as well as provide leadership to a team of sales and service professionals to meet and exceed sales goals and provide valuable service to customers. This position is also responsible for a variety of duties focused on the development of new business, as well as retaining and expanding our current relationships with customers.
Opportunities are currently available at the following locations: 8th & Lincoln, 63rd & MacArthur, North OKC, and Edmond.
Your duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Assist in overseeing the operational functions of the banking center and provide support to staff
- Perform required steps to process loan applications and customer originated financial transactions, open new accounts and sell banking
products and services.
- Build and maintain relationships with clients to uncover and satisfy needs through the sale of financial products and services.
- Generate sales leads through community outreach activities and develop business partners, while building internal relationships.
- Assist customers with concerns or questions regarding their accounts.
- Ensure the audit/compliance procedures of the banking center are followed, while maintaining the highest level of customer service.
- Ensure completion of regulatory compliance and training specific to sales and service responsibilities.
- Ensure that security measures are adhered to regarding opening and closing procedures within the bank.
- Represent oneself and the bank in a positive, courteous, friendly, and professional manner.
- Supervisory duties will include, but are not be limited to: coaching, counseling, scheduling, training, approving transactions, coordinating job duties, reviewing time cards, preparing and conducting performance evaluations.
- A minimum of three years recent experience in a consultative, relational selling environment. Previous banking experience is preferred.
- Supervisory abilities, including: leadership skills, sound decision making, the ability to motivate others, and the capability to address conflict in a positive and productive manner.
- Proven ability to proactively and effectively participate in a sales program, as well as meet or exceed expectations for the sales and referral activities established for this position.
- Availability to work weekends and/or extended hours as required.
- Knowledge of banking products and services
- Bilingual (fluent verbal and written Spanish) skills
This position may require long periods of standing or sitting and may include long periods of typing and repetitive motion. Candidates must possess the ability to lift and carry cash drawers, coin bags, and boxes sometimes weighing as much as 25 pounds.
MidFirst Bank occupies a rare position within the banking industry. We are one of the largest privately owned banks in the United States and...