We’re a global Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) leader serving thousands of the world’s top brands, while remaining a fun and fast-paced company that encourages passion and creativity on a daily basis. As we’ve grown, with offices from Sao Paulo, Brazil to San Francisco, Munich, Germany to Sydney, Australia, we’ve retained our small-company atmosphere where employees are encouraged to share ideas and make them realities. By partnering state-of-the-art technology and dedicated leadership with the best and brightest employees in the industry, ExactTarget fosters a culture of constant innovation and growth. Consistently ranked by employees as one of the “Best Places to Work,” we encourage you to find out what being “ORANGE” is all about!
ABOUT THE POSITION
The Regional Managing Consultant role is a leadership position in the East Region within Exact Target's Professional Services organization. The Regional Managing Consultant will coordinate the professional services delivery for the East Region by utilizing the teams and resources available to the region. The Regional Managing Consultant is primarily concerned with the services strategy, structure, management, and operations in relation to client success. A successful Regional Managing Consultant operates efficiently in a fast-paced and demanding environment; deadline focused, maintains composure, and demonstrates leadership.
• Plans, directs, and ensures the successful management of designed business solutions utilizing the complete resources of the ExactTarget Services organization.
• Identifies, evaluates and develops methods and procedures that are efficient, effective and meet good business practice.
• Maintains excellent communication with upper management both within and across organizations to ensure smooth running of all work undertaken by team.
• Has expert experience in technology, marketing and/or strategy consulting.
• Implement techniques to ensure deliverables are on-time and within budget, increase efficiency, resolve issues and achieve cost savings for ET and our clients.
• Support sales efforts by conducting presentations and supporting proposal and SOW development.
• Facilitate client meetings effectively.
• Effectively communicates relevant project information to all stakeholders.
• Resolves and/or escalates issues in a timely fashion.
• Understands how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully.
• Sets and manages client expectations.
• Continually seeks opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships.
• Analyzes project profitability, revenue, margins, and utilization.
• Prepare and monitor all performance metrics as definited by leadership.
• Continuous review of processes to ensure efficiency between ExactTarget, clients and partners.
• Provide tracking and trending information for process improvement to the PMO Governance team.
• Resolve escalated situations provided by ExactTarget, clients and partners.
• Facilitate and resolve client concerns by working collaboratively with members of the ET sales, product and executive teams.
• Adapt to and lead change, and coach others in the acceptance and support of change.
• Collaborate and support regional network of referral and consulting partners to ensure successful client engagements with ET partners.
• Strong Customer Focus.
• Excellent written communication skills.
• Demonstrated leadership abilities.
• Shows initiative and ownership of tasks and responsibilities.
• Ability to prioritize workload.
• Strong organizational and analytical skills.
• Demonstrate solid problem solving skills and business maturity in daily interaction with clients, peers and leadership.
• Time Management and conflict resolution skills.
• Ability to follow direction and complete required tasks independently.
• Highly motivated, self-starter, with the ability to direct work efforts independently.
• MS Office Tools (Word, Excel, Project, PowerPoint and Visio)
• Demonstrates strong business acumen
• Experience creating business requirements, project plans, project schedules and associated project materials.
• Flexibility to travel.
• Four year degree
• Five plus years minimum experience in consulting leadership at a team, departmental or program level.
ExactTarget.com - 19 months ago