Ground Enterprise Sales Representative
Sales and Marketing
- Command of English language to communicate effectively with internal and external customers
- A minimum of 3-5 years previous sales transportation experience
- Experience with small parcel ground carriers
- Must possess excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills.
- Must be proficient with MS Office and the Internet
- Must possess a valid Drivers License and a clean driving record
- Problem solving, negotiation, and time management skills are essential
- Travel is required; Must be able to energetically travel by car, plane or public transportation
- Weekend and evening entertainment required
PITT OHIO , a $312 million, high service, highly profitable, transportation solutions provider offering SUPPLY CHAIN, GROUND, LTL and TRUCKLOAD services is seeking a Ground Enterprise Sales Representative at our Cherry Hill, NJ Terminal .
To be considered for employment, please apply online at www.pittohio.com
- Maintain existing PITT OHIO's GROUND Customers 10%
- Prospect for new PITT OHIO's GROUND Customers 50%
- Work with existing PITT OHIO reps to close deals and train how to pull data files 40% on new ground customers.
- Support all Company objectives and policies
- Sales territory should exceed 500 packages per day after the 1st year.
- Able to react to change productively and handle other essential tasks as assigned
PITT OHIO values diversity. Women and minorities are encouraged to apply.
PITT OHIO - 3 years ago
copy to clipboard -
Primarily a regional less-than-truckload (LTL) freight carrier, Pitt Ohio (formerly Pitt Ohio Express) operates a fleet of about...