- Coordinates, completes, and oversees job-related activities and assignments
- Creates the strategic direction for outside suppliers of reconciliation and contract management services
- Develops and establishes operational procedures for reconciliation
- Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Supervises the training and development of Health and Wellness internal teams and external partners
- Bachelor s degree in Business, Healthcare, Finance, or related field OR 2 years experience in insurance claim management, or related field.
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- 1 year of supervisory experience.
- 2 years experience in healthcare billing.
- 2 years experience in healthcare contracting.
- 2 years experience in pharmacy benefit management.
- 4 years experience in Walmart Health and Wellness.
Mgr Contract & Recon Ops-H&W
Walmart Stores - 19 months ago
Wal-Mart Stores, Inc., branded as Walmart since 2008 and Wal-Mart before then, is an American public multinational corporation that runs...