Patient Access Supervisor at Sierra Providence Eastside Hospital
At Conifer Health Solutions, we offer the strength and stability of Tenet Healthcare, a Fortune 500 company, with the ingenuity and energy of a healthcare independent. We are a healthcare solutions company born from the healthcare industry. We take care of hospital business, so hospitals can focus on caring for patients. Ready to be part of our solutions? Welcome to a company that gives you the resources and incentives to redefine healthcare services, with the benefits and leadership to take your career to the next step!
Conifer Health Solutions is currently hiring for a
Patient Access Representative Supervisor.
Responsible for providing guidance and mentoring of new and/or existing staff with daily work effort and proper handling of accounts.
This position carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with guidelines, policies and procedures and applicable laws. Supervisory responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Demonstrated leadership abilities
- Thorough knowledge of computer systems in Health Care Information System
- Clear understanding of Revenue Cycle Management and Regulatory Agencies required
- Ability to receive and express detailed information through oral and written communications.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
Include minimum education, technical training, and/or experience required to perform the job.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- College degree preferred.
- 2 or 4 year college degree in Business, Accounting, Medical Administration or related area preferred
- 4 plus years experience in medical facility, health insurance, or related area
- 5 plus years experience in Patient Access preferred
- 2 plus years in supervisory or lead role preferred
826-Sierra Providence Eastside Hospital - El Paso, TX
If other shift, specify:
supervisor all shifts
Tenet Healthcare - 17 months ago