Be involved in coiled tubing operations as pertains to well completion services.
• Driving and operating coiled tubing unit or support equipment (Fluid pump, Nitrogen Pump, Crane, Transports) in efforts to assist in completion of or intervention procedures on oil and gas wells
• Communicating and working with the Supervisor and fellow crew members to complete jobs with focus on safety, environment, and community
• Accurately complete and turn in regulatory and compliance paperwork associated with job duties (DOT logs, load sheets, trip reports)
• Clean and perform routine maintenance on vehicles and equipment
• High School Diploma or GED
• CDL Drivers License
• Minimum 1 – 5 years coil experience
• Applicable Industry training
• Must be mechanically inclined
• Ability to operate process control equipment
• Previous oil and gas experience/oil field services experience a plus
Since 1999, Calfrac has grown from a four person company to a leading oilfield service provider with over 3000 employees worldwide. World headquarters are located in Calgary, Alberta, Canada, and US headquarters in Denver, Colorado.
From technology investments to customer care to employee achievement, Calfrac seeks to maintain its leadership position as the preferred provider to it's customers by delivering our services with the highest degree of quality, safety, efficiency and integrity.
In return for your talent, we offer:
Competitive pay and outstanding benefits, including: major medical, dental, vision, life, long and short term disability, as well as 401K with matching funds. Additionally, we offer tuition reimbursement, paid vacation and holiday policy, and much more! If you are a team player with strong work ethic and commitment to safety, we'd like to hear from you!
Calfrac Well Services
- 23 months ago - save job
Since 1999, Calfrac has grown from a four person company to a leading oilfield service provider with over 3000 employees worldwide. World...