Lockheed Martin IS&GS-Civil is seeking experienced Redhat engineer to join a fast paced Infrastructure Engineering Team working on mission-critical systems for the government. This is an excellent opportunity to work alongside a diverse group of dedicated, skilled, and highly motivated engineers that collectively solve some of the government's most unique technical challenges.
Candidates must thrive in a self-organized team, proactively complete work – even if it is not directly assigned, and have good communication skills in order to articulate issues and solutions to customers and team members. The selected candidates will have strong problem solving skills (innovation, collaboration, analysis, inductive reasoning) and a strong work ethic, attention to detail, and drive to be successful. In addition, the individual will be part of the Engineering team with the scope to include both large and small scale customer-driven projects and enterprise infrastructure and operational projects. Individual will be expected to own and manage complex projects from inception to completion including technical assessments, architectural design and planning, integration, testing, and implementation.
The successful candidate will be supporting a Linux server infrastructure. Responsible for designing, documenting, testing and securing the overall Linux server architecture and various Linux -based solutions in a multi-site engineering environment. Additionally responsible for operation and maintenance of the existing Linux/Solaris engineering/lab environment.
• Active DoD Top Secret Clearance
• Experience with Redhat 5x and 6x
• Experience with KickStart or comparable product and automating install/patching
• Ability to maintain and troubleshoot Redhat systems utilizing server virtualization and partitioning technology
• Experience in shell scripting
• Experience with shared storage/NFS
• Familiarity with Sun Oracle engineered hardware solutions
• Experience with Solaris or Linux platform support Oracle 11g
• Experience with an enterprise application based on SUN Oracle hardware and 11g database structure
• Familiarity with Subversion
LMCareers Business Unit
ESS0997 IS&GS-CIVIL (S8200)
Info Systems & Global Sol
STANDARD-Mon-Fri/8 hours a day
Lockheed Martin Corporation - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard
Unwavering sense of purpose.
Our employees are the core of our business here at...