Interest Sub Category:
Job Title :
Senior Information Technology Analyst
Type of Position:
• Bachelor’s degree computer science or equivalent field. A combination of education and experience can substitute for the degree.
• Must have 8+ years of experience analyzing and documenting requirements, developing designs, and developing and implementing software.
• Due to the nature of work, candidate must be a US Citizen.
• Extensive experience developing in VB using the net framework.
• Strong background using SQL to access and manipulate data in a relational database
• Experience with IIS web server administration
• Experience with Tomcat web server administration
• Experience developing reports with a reporting tool
• Experience in the development of secure web applications.
• Experience and success in all phases of the software development lifecycle including requirements definition, systems design, programming, test plan development, testing, production turnover and documentation
• Familiarity with the Java development language with a general understanding of JSP and Servlets.
• Relocation support is available for this position.
Savannah River Remediation, an LLC of URS Corporation is seeking a Senior Information Technology Analyst to be based in our Aiken, SC location.
Provide senior level IT support to the Business Systems department performing analysis, design, and maintenance while following all applicable site procedures. Working closely with the customer to develop efficient solutions to complex issues.
• Work with the system owners and users to gather functional and technical requirements for business specific support applications
• Develop applications and interfaces between systems using company defined life cycle processes and tools (VB.Net, C#.Net, ASP.Net)
• Develop reports using Crystal Reports and/or other reporting tools
• Evaluate vendor proposals for purchases of hardware, software, and technical services to assure adherence to technical specifications and site procedures
• Prepare long and short range plans for applications and software selection, application and software roadmap, software systems development, systems and infrastructure maintenance planning, production activities and for necessary support resources
• Monitor, plan and recommend changes to allow systems to meet current and future growth
• Analyze, design, implement and maintain IIS and Tomcat web servers
• Work closely with the Cyber Security department to verify that all systems both current and proposed meet all necessary site cyber security requirements.
• Ensure overall IT compliance with contract requirements
• Write users manuals
• Create Test Plans and perform system testing according to documented test plan
We invite you to take the next step toward
THE BEST WORK OF YOUR LIFE.
URS Corporation - 2 years ago
URS Corporation provides a range of engineering, construction, maintenance, and technical services for customers around the world. Through...